Monday 11 June 2012

# 88 Cross roads

Do you ever feel like you're about to reach a cross roads? That lots of little elements of your life have been leading to this one point where everything converges in one place. And that your next decision could be the big one that sets you up for the next stage of your life.

Maybe, just maybe, you're about to reap the rewards of everything you have worked for or maybe you'll be that one step closer to world domination. Well maybe not.....

I'm not sure I'm quite there yet but it does feel like some monumental decision is going to have to be made soon that is going to set me on a new path.

It's not scary. Indeed, it's these crossroads that keep me moving onwards. It's how I have always managed my life - a little bit of fate here, a great opportunity there or perhaps a forced job move. Not everything goes to plan but often those blips are there for a good reason.

They are the things that are out of our control. And sometimes they are the kickstart we need. I hate getting stagnated or too entrenched in routine. It makes me complacent. Which is a bad thing. My mother calls me a rolling stone, and oh she is so right. But that's fine, I don't have the ties most people my age have and that's the way I like it.

So I'll just sit back and wait for fate to weave it's magic and see what's in store. Kind of excited. This could be another good one. :)



Source

No comments:

Post a Comment