Thursday 16 February 2012

Friends - to anyone that 'knows' me.

I know this is one blog a day but I wanted to post this short addition.

There are friends you know. And then there are friends that you 'KNOW'. And friends that 'KNOW' you. These are the people that help to keep you on the straight and narrow, the people that give you perspective, the people that make it all worth it, the people that make life worth all the effort and remind you what it's all about.

They might only know one part of your life and that's fine. And then they might know all the parts of your life. But it doesn't matter. Because if they can help you to stay true through all the crap that life throws at you, then that has to be a good thing.

In return I hope that I am an honest, true friend, trusted and straight down the middle in all things that gives advice and is loved. Because that is who I am - end of.

It's not the wine talking or the fact that it's nearly 1am in the morning, but truly that you are great and I love you. You know who you are. If you're not sure, then ask me. I can only answer you honestly. And if you think this doesn't apply to you, well you know where you can go.

No comments:

Post a Comment