Sunday 5 February 2012

# 36 Snow

Yep it finally arrived in Lindum Colonia yesterday afternoon in one great big white wintery dump. I don't mind the snow though. I complain about the cold that's for sure and I hate damp miserable or windy weather but I love adverse weather conditions of any sort - hurricanes, fog and epic snow fall. Strange I know.

I also love driving in dangerous weather conditions - even stranger. Don't ask me why - I guess it combines two loves - driving cars and adverse weather.

I love to walk in snow that noone else has stepped in - CHECK
I hate falling over in it - CHECK (bruise photos may follow)
I love walking around in the snow at night CHECK
I love snowball fights even  though I always lose at them - er anyone????


Lincoln High Street - pretty ain't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment